Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween

We've had a busy few weeks - with Halloween, a wedding, and all four of us being sick! But we are now on the mend and I have much to share! As you can see, we decided to dress up. The day I wrote the last blog, I got an email telling me Costume Express had received a new shipment of DeeDee Doodle costumes, so the price had dropped back to it's normal amount, and if I ordered that day, I'd receive next day shipping free of charge! Okay - call me a sucker, I quickly processed my order. Megan was so excited, and looked very cute in her hot pink wig. Miss Molly ended up being a clown (a costume that had been my sister Katherine's when she was 3) Special Thanks to my mom who saved all our costumes all these years!! She helped me by sewing some new pants for Molly and added the red ball fringe to a onesie. Add some lipstick cheeks and she was ready to go! Both girls had head colds and fevers on Halloween however, so the night was short lived, Trick-or-Treating lasted only two houses (one of which was Grammie & Papa's). Probably for the better, however because once Molly got her first piece of candy all she wanted to do was sit down and eat it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...