Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just call her Nemo!

A few weekends ago when it was so hot - we went to cool off in Grandma Janis and Papa Tim's pool. We are so lucky to have our Grandparents so close. And they have such awesome yards and pools for us to play in! While we always knew Molly loved the water (she never wants to get out of the bath or shower) I was a little surprised at how Gung Ho she was to swim. She was repeatedly jumping in from the deck and going all the way under with no fear. We were cracking up. Matt had to keep telling her to wait to jump until he was ready. You can hear us all counting in the background of the video, "One, Two, Three!" I'd say it's definitely time for swimming lessons! Of course, being Molly, she was naked by the time this video was shot. She kept pointing to her swimsuit and saying, "Wet, off!" I guess the concept that bathing suits are supposed to be wet comes later.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nemo backwards spells OMEN. See, I told you I read your blog! I am so dense... I didn't know what you meant by "leave a comment". Now that I taught Molly to skateboard and she loves the water, we will have to get her on a surfboard! Love you lots. Andy

Unknown said...

BTW, I really like the link to the Burns family albums. Now that I know how to comment you are never going to get rid of me.

Sanjaya is goin' down tonight! Or else I'm not watching that show anymore.

Joanna said...

Sanjaya was his best EVER last night, Andy! What are you talking about?!

E, Molly's jump made me laugh! I can't believe she goes all the way under water!

Erin Burns said...

Yeah! Someone in my family posted a comment! I am so flattered. I agree - Sanjaya goes home, or I'm boycotting....or maybe I'll start voting for him! Andy you crack me up.

Erin Burns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Joanna you better not be a Sanjaya fan. The fat lady has sang her last song for that dude.

Joanna said...

So, maybe I spoke too soon about Sangina, as we call him around here. Oh well. Go Chris!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...