Monday, March 17, 2008

Erin Go Braugh!

For Katherine - My fellow Shamrock tattooed sister
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I have to share with you - we were driving in the car yesterday and passed a house that had an Obama '08 sign in it's yard. Molly says "Look Mom, Obama! You love that guy?"
Then today, when I put on this shirt, she says to me "That shirt say Obama, Mom?" And then both girls ran around the house chanting "Mama loves Obama!" Too Funny.
We were playing "School" this afternoon too - and I was told to be the teacher. I asked them what I should teach them about and Megan says "How about you teach us about that guy on your shirt." So we had "class" on the USA, the Presidency, and "Barack-ing" the Vote!
You missed a yummy dinner tonight. GG made Corned Beef and cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and dill rye bread! Don't be too sad...only 2 weeks till you're HERE!! Love You!

1 comment:

Jean Marie Bibby said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog. I am curious in learning more about why you chose to support OBama.

Let me start by saying there is no perfect candidate. I wanted to share this article with you.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=18647#continueA


I'm interested in learning why you chose to support Obama.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...