Friday, May 02, 2008

Mumbo Jumbo Part Deux

A little bit of what has been bouncing around inside my head today. (Yes - as this post painfully points out, I watch too much TV)

First - Sorry Archuleta. I have a new favorite.






At least his name is still David!

Second - Who ever came up with the title for this show hit it right on the nail. I mean literally - who isn't at this point? The audience, the show itself, I think even the writers! My theory is that they all get together and smoke out and then write the next week's episode. Are any questions ever answered? Are we supposed to feel good about not knowing CR*P! about where this show is going? It drives me INSANE! At the end of each week I vow to never watch it again. And then the following Thursday I am religiously tuned in.

Third - I want her to be the one he picks. Not saying I think they'll last forever or anything. But I like her better than this one.

Fourth - I need to get these seeds planted ASAP! I usually do it around my birthday so that they bloom around 4th of July. But I am already a month late!! This weekend for sure!


Fifth - This is what I want for Mother's Day. I want it to say "and a 'W' too" so that Wyatt isn't left out of my license plate any longer!


Hope everyone has a fun weekend! Ours will be full of fun in the sun, gymnastics, BBQ's and participating in the PCRF Run on Sunday as part of team "Friends and Family of Erin Vallely."

6 comments:

Aubs said...

oh my goodness.....i have been trying to find someone else who watches the bachelor!!!! NONE of my friends up here watch it so I have nobody to talk about it with....and I agree completely that I hope he chooses Shayne!!

Aubs said...

Hey there....thanks so much for your comments!! We have a few weeks left....so close but so very far away! Hopefully time will pass quickly but it tends to slow waaayyy down at this point.

LACY said...

You are too funny. I love that you always share your creative things you make and do. Thanks, I love it!

Joanna said...

Do. Not. Like. Shayne. Shallow, shallow, shallow! Yes, Chelsea is a little odd, but at least her five most important things in life do not include watches and shoes!!

Erin Burns said...

I think Shyane likes to play up the dumb blonde. And at least she didn't strip NAKED on national television and slip into something "romantic" - er, I mean TRASHY! on the overnight date!!!

Joanna said...

Oops, I am behind an episode...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...