Friday, December 12, 2008

New Header


Do you like it? I'm in LOVE.

All the glory goes to Tonya Joy and her sheer genius! I can't tell you how hard it has been for me to save this image all to myself for the past few months! When I first saw it, I cried. I knew I wanted to share it with the world. Maybe I am biased...but this picture is stinkin' C.U.T.E. It took all I had in me not to plaster it all over the world wide web the minute it was in my hot little hands. But I knew I wanted to use it in our Christmas card...so I waited. Well - all our cards are addressed, stamped and mailed!! So I decided it was time for my the header at Bringing Up Burns to be refreshed!

And if you think this picture is cute...wait until you see my next Merry Monday! My genius photog herself (and her beautiful family, of course) will be gracing the pages of Bringing Up Burns. It will take your breath away they are so cute, I promise! She's on hiatus from the camera right now (in order to grow and birth blessed child #4) but when she gets back back behind the lens, if you are lucky enough to live on SoCal, BOOK HER. You wont be sorry! CLICK HERE to go to Tonya's website.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I want to steal your family for myself...I LOVE this picture! I want to eat ALL of them! I got news for you sistah, you have not heard the last of "there were like 50 boys chasing me." Your girls are almost TOO pretty (is there such a thing?!) and watch out ladies...Erin, please keep this as your blog header FOREVER!

Tonya said...

warm fuzzies over here...you are too sweet...thanks for making my morning (and with 3 sick kids I really needed it today!)...

xoxo

Tonya

Love said...

it IS stinkin' C.U.T.E. =)

Burns said...

We make good looking kids! I Love You ;)

Bren's Blog said...

Erin, this picture is priceless!

Unknown said...

Adorable header!!! I love it!! You have the most gorgeous family!!!! Happy holidays!!!

Joanna said...

Yes, it is beautiful. I love the tone you put on it, too.

Aubs said...

Absolutely priceless....LOVE it!! What a blessing to have those precious babies of yours captured in such a beautiful way!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...