Saturday, January 17, 2009

WARNING

TWILIGHT SAGA INDUCES SERIOUS LACK OF JUDGEMENT AND POSSIBLE CHILD NEGLECT

I am PATHETIC with a capital P. I went to Borders and bought Breaking Dawn tonight. It's 10:20PM and I am already on page 101. I think it might be bittersweet that this is the last book. I am hopeful that I can soon return to the land of the living. Gain some Bella/Edward closure and move on with my life....as well as what I READ!!

As I was washing dishes yesterday, I was daydreaming about having another baby. Not possible, but I still like to dream. And in my perfect world I want another boy, a brother for Wyatt. (I've told you before how Twilight seems to permeate my existence right now. So be forewarned and please cut this girl some slack for what I am about to share!) My next thought - upon daydreaming up another son - was that I would want to name him CULLEN.

I'm just going to leave it at that and move on....

Wyatt and Megan were up at 6AM this morning. Usually Matt would get up with them and let me sleep, but today he went surfing. I had stayed up till midnight reading last night, but really didn't mind being awoken early. I turned on the Backyardigans for them and began reading...I had only 100 pages left of Eclipse. Almost an hour and a half later I hadn't even made breakfast! I'd just opened a bag of yogurt pretzels, given Wyatt a sippy cup of juice and returned to my book.

Luckily Matt texted me that he was on his way home with bagels around 8AM and let me off my guilty hook. Not that I let myself hang up there for long...Yogurt pretzels and apple juice are totally nutritious and sufficient in the case of emergencies!

2 comments:

Professor Springer said...

I TOTALLY thought about that with CULLEN too! In fact, I wondered if it would be wrong to change the R's in CURREN's name to L's...talk about pathetic!!!!

xoxoxoxo

Britty said...

i like Cullen, and heard of it before Twilight, so you could always claim you liked it before....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...