Monday, February 09, 2009

Queen Jinx

(yes, that's Wyatt's Leap Pad getting SOAKED!)

Was it just last week I was making fun of a certain groundhog and his weather predicting abilities? Well, yes. I think it was. And now it's been raining for a week straight! Just living up to my nickname, I guess. Matt calls me "Queen Jinx" because I have an uncanny way of verbalizing things right before the opposite happens. 

I often comment at 11PM how no child has awoken to use the bathroom, or need another kiss. "Maybe we'll get to sleep thru the night without interruption" I'll ponder out loud. Matt always rolls his eyes because 2 minutes later someone wakes up. That's just one example. 

Apparently this rain is another! 

1 comment:

LauraC said...

Isn't that the first rule ofparenting? Never say it out loud!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...