Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mr. Matt

Last week Matt brought his Rosy Boa "Einstein" to Molly's class for Jungle Week! She was very excited to have her Daddy there. I know it made her feel so proud and special. Molly's teacher introduced him as "Mr. Matt" and Molly thought that was the funniest thing she'd ever heard. Matt was a sweetheart, explaining everything about Einstein in simple terms and answering all the kids' questions. At the end, he let each kid touch (and hold if they wanted) the snake. I couldn't believe how many kids were so brave! I must say, Einstein was in his best behavior too!


1 comment:

LACY said...

Sweet Matt!

I love photoshop, I do use it for everything. I just figured out how to do some of those things. This website has the cutest free fonts and ideas...
kevinandamanda.com

The beach sounds great!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...