Friday, May 01, 2009

Facelift


I'm a slacker. My Friday blew chunks. To make it better, I messed around with my BlogPretty instead of writing my Date Your Mate post. I'm gettin' there tho! Pet Peeves are for sure coming.

So...Do you like it? I've never been a Shabby sorta girl. But this template spoke to me. It said "Bring me home and I'll make you happy. I'll make you forget all about your crappy Friday!" So I took her word for it and moved her in.

She was right. My blog is making me smile more now than it did earlier today.

I've been thinking we needed a facelift for sometime. Me and my Blogself. Especially with Summer right around the corner. I wanted something fresh and bright. No more "Minima Black"... yuck! How blase can you get? No wonder I've been grumpy.

Well that and the fact that I spent Friday morning cleaning for a cleaning lady that never showed. And I got all the way through CostCo only to discover I left my wallet at home. Oh yeah...and my car was running on fumes! To the point that the girls and I prayed out loud the whole way home from CostCo to not run out of gas. Then I got home, picked up wallet, and left to get take-out only to discover (after sitting at the drive up intercom for a good 5 minutes) that the place was closed! Resorted to Carl's Jr where they got our order wrong. Dinner and bed finally happened at 9:30PM!

Freakin-A! Now you know why I needed some BlogPretty to cheer me up. And it's totally working, but I'm tired and must go nighty-night. Don't want "Mean Mommy" making an appearance manana. She likes to come to the party when I don't get enough sleep. Only no one else likes it when she shows up. Especially me!

6 comments:

Aubs said...

cute! love the new look!! hope your day will be more amazing than usual to make up for your icky night last night!! =)

Joanna said...

Cute entry, and I love the butter-yellow and turquoise. It was Friday-Facelift Day!

LauraC said...

I like the layout but I find the turquoise text hard to read. Not a big deal since I usually read through a reader and click through when I want to comment!

Sorry to hear about your crap day! You did jinx it by saying Fridays were your easy day. HA HAHA HA

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the facelift!! I really hope that today was a better day!

Tonya said...

love the blog makeover to brighten up your icky day...

hope you are well...

xoxo

Tonya

Bren's Blog said...

Love the new look Erin! It's always fun to change things up. I get so bored so quickly that I usually change my blog once a month. I'm sure you've noticed :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...