Oh stop! You're not surprised. Like you didn't already know THIS would be my post this morning.
What do you think?!
What do you think?!
My Thoughts (in no particular order)
- Looks better than Twilight (but that's no major accomplishment).
- Hoping the trailer is different parts of the movie spliced together....because that's not how Bella finds out about Jacob and when movies don't at least try to stick to the book, it kinda makes me grumpy.
- Lautner looks HOT (even if he is jailbait) He's like what, 17? Whatever...still hot.
- But RP is still Hotter.
- Was a little nervous for the whole "shape shifting" effects after the running and tree climbing that took place in Twilight, but it looks way more realistic than I expected.
- I pictured the wolves way bigger, however, when I read the book.
- All 4 books seem to run together in my head, so I may have to re-read New Moon before November. (Maybe...I'm just sayin'...maybe.)
Recent blogger friend directed me HERE. Is she playing a cruel joke on me? It's like giving a huge cherry sucker to a child and telling him to just smell it. Doesn't she know my party planning issues when brought together with my Twi-hard madness, could possibly be very, very dangerous?!
Premiere Party, my house, November 19th, right before midnight release! Who's in?
(You think I'm joking, huh?!)
As far as Matt's concerned....you're right, I'm totally joking!
But just between you and me, I searched New Moon on Fandango last night, trying to buy Pre-Sale tickets. She's gone off the Deep End, you say? YES, I agree, borderline scary. But I felt SO much better when I read some of the reviews. (Yes - there are reviews of a movie that has yet to be released...not sure how that works) But happy there were reviews, nonetheless. Because many of them, like the one below, made me realize I am really not a Twi-hard at all. I'm more like a Twi-hard Light!
"CANNOT WAIT! I KNOW NEW MOON IS GOING TO BLOW AWAY THE BOX OFFICE. I FIRST SAW TWILIGHT THE MOVIE. FEELING ASHAMED, I WENT AND BOUGHT ALL THE BOOKS THAT SAME NIGHT. NOW I AM A FANATIC. AS WELL AS MY THREE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. I READ HER THE WHOLE SERIES OUT LOUD. SHE SAYS HER FAV. IS JAMES AND SHE WANTS EDWARD AND BELLA BARBIES!!!! THANK YOU TWILIGHTERS, FOR LETTING ME IN YOUR WORLD!!!
Seriously Peoples...I know I have issues....but they do not include my 3 year old daughter! Totally feeling better. I'll leave you with the following images and let you tell me, after seeing these, you still don't want to see New Moon.