Thursday, June 18, 2009

Writer's Block



These last few days, I've felt like I've had nothing to say....as well as had lots to say, but no desire to put it into words. Bigger and Better post coming later today...as I have some fun pics of Megan's JrK graduation yesterday. But for now - here's some #'s that are bouncing around my head. Hopefully they'll explain a little of what I've been up to and why I've been MIA this week.

17 - miles ran in 7 days

27 - total pounds lost

1 - bridesmaid dress returned because it was TOO BIG!

2 - girls out for Summer!

100 - crafts (almost) completed for VBS

14 - sunflowers that are officially taller than our fence!

11 - green tomatoes waiting to be picked

18 - new "power" songs downloaded from iTunes (thanks for all the ideas!)

900 - times I thanked God for the faithful support I have around me

1500 - times I thought about what really matters...blogging not topping the list...

1,000,000 - minutes wasted following @nickjonas and @mileycyrus tweets

(okay that last one might be a bit of an exaggeration....but seriously, not far off! Issues....)

9 comments:

LauraC said...

27 lbs?!?!? That is crazy!

I know too well about trying to do too much. Sometimes blogging doesn't fit into life.

Brooke said...

you have been busy~!

Love said...

geez, erin!!! i need your new power song list! =)

Emily said...

I am inspired by lucky number 27!
How long has that taken you?
You're a star lady.
How do I become just like you?!
Please fill me in!

Joanna said...

Good post, my friend.

Tonya said...

look at you! Awesome things going on! You live a beautiful life girly! Keep it up...don't worry about the blogging...we will always be here...the other things slip away much faster :)

xoxo

Tonya

Tonya said...

look at you! Awesome things going on! You live a beautiful life girly! Keep it up...don't worry about the blogging...we will always be here...the other things slip away much faster :)

xoxo

Tonya

Cara said...

Wowsa Erin! Congrats on all of the greta progress!

erin said...

you go girl! how long did it take you to lose the 27 pounds?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...