Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Photographer's Pics


The Professional Photographer's pics from Kate & Paul's wedding are up on his website! (Which is where I got these.) Scroll down for the link, if you want to see more or order your own copies.


I told you the church was AMAZING! Aren't all these pics freakin' FANTASTIC? (Except the one of me losing it during my toast!) Kate & Paul's photographer has all his shots from the big day up on his website. (These are just some of my faves) CLICK HERE if you want to check them out. But I don't suggest you select "slideshow" to view them. It takes super long to load and scroll through. Just use the arrows and click, click, click. Much faster! ENJOY!

1 comment:

LACY said...

Awesome, you guys look gorgeous! You look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...