Saturday, November 14, 2009

Moving Day!



We are huffing and puffing. Moving and Shaking. Hello boxes!!
By tonight...we will ALL be sleeping in new beds...in new rooms...in our new HOME!


I had the priviledge of making a "Dorothy" costume for my girlfriends' daughter this Halloween.

 


When I mailed it off, I wrote a letter to Miss Mia. In it I told her that I believe Dorothy has two very important lessons to teach little girls everywhere:


1. That the right pair of shoes can make your day. (Weitzman, Manolno...she has many years to learn the specifics!)

AND

2. That your dreams are VERY important and you should go to extremes to follow them...but above all else, always remember...


THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!

Pics of our new HOME coming soon! We are SO happy to be here and can't wait to share it with you. I have a dishwasher...there is a pool...we have hardwood floors....and wainscoting....Matt and I have our own bathroom...PINCH ME!

There's no place like home....There's no place like home...There's no place like HOME!!

7 comments:

erin said...

how exciting! can't wait to see pics!

Kara said...

SOOO excited for you guys Erin! When you have a chance, you'll have to email me and tell me where it is. Good luck with the rest of your move! xoxo

Joanna said...

I can't wait to see it!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Holy crap, your kids are cute and I love the costume you made Mia!! Happy moving!! xoxox!

Marta @ Haus of Girls said...

CUTENESS ERIN! Love it! Thanks so much for doing that for Mia. And congrats on your NEW home!!! How was your first night?!

Love said...

so happy for you erin!! hope you're enjoying the blessing of your new home!

Susan said...

Blessings in your new home! Cannot wait to see pictures of everything - I am sure you have (or will have) it decorated beautifully!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...