Thursday, November 05, 2009

Two Girls (one extra super) and an Animal Rescuer

Blogger was acting funny for me yesterday...so I gave up. Which means I'm gonna post TWICE today! First - Costumes. Second - Thankful Thursday!

Hope you enjoy these fun pictures of our Halloween dressing up. I had fun making all of the kids costumes - especially Molly's cape and shirt. I love how it came together. My favorite part was when people would ask her who she was and she would very matter of factly look at them and say "SuperMolly" like it was the most obvious thing in the whole wide world!

My second favorite part was Wyatt seeing his completed vest for the first time and exclaiming "Mom! You make this?! Wow. Good job, Mom!" like he just couldn't believe I MADE a Diego vest! He must have said that 50 times Halloween night.


 
 


Finally, I also loved that in making Megan's dress, I got to learn a new decorative stitch on my machine and that the sash was recycled off an old dress of mine that's now TOO BIG on me. Love ALL of that!


 
 
 

Be sure and check back later today for the first Thankful Thursday post of the season, my blogger/twitter/booklover friend, Shealynn Benner!

5 comments:

Sheyb said...

Cute!!

Joanna said...

E. You make this?! Wow. Good job, E.

Heather | Cookie Mondays said...

everything is fabulous!!

LACY said...

You are so amazing Erin! LOVE the costumes.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Ok, super mom - those costumes (and kiddos!) are adorable! Great job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...