Thursday, April 08, 2010

WINNER!!

First of all I'd like to say a HUGE
THANK YOU!
to everyone who made a donation to PCRF in my honor.
My birthday wish came true and then some...
and that makes me SMILE!

Second, I need to apologize for my lateness.
Seems Spring Break got the best of me.
Who was I to think I could blog on top of having 6 kids home all day AND a husband!
Sheesh.

Third.....and the Winner is....
TIMERY!
(screen shot from Random.org)

Thanks for your donation Timery!
Your support of my running and PCRF means so much to me.
I am so happy you have a little girl who will enjoy all this fun stuff. 
Belle is going to be HAUTE Birthday Girl!
XOXO


1 comment:

Timery said...

Wow, thanks! I hope you had a GREAT birthday! Bell will love it ALL! A cupcake girl she is for sure, so it will be perfect. I thought of you today as I was buying my new running shoes. I can't wait to break them in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...