Monday, May 24, 2010

Could You? Would You? Read A Book...


In the last few weeks reading has really "clicked" for Megan. All year she has been learning her sight words and practicing her beginning readers. But all of a sudden - you could see a light go on and now she can read almost anything! She is gobbling books up and the satisfaction on her face and in her voice when she finishes a new book is priceless. Being a lover of books myself...I can't quite put into words how happy this makes me. The first time I saw her "get" it and start to read words she had never seen before...it literally brought tears to my eyes. We stayed up way past bedtime reading together. I hope there are many more nights like that to come!







1 comment:

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

Yay for Megan!!!! That is awesome!!!

Don't know if you saw..but you won the starbucks giftcard!!!! Send me your address and I'll pop it in the mail!

Hope you're having a great Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...