Sunday, July 25, 2010

My So Called Life Sunday

I know My So Called Life Sundays are suppossed to be pics of my 3, but in the spirit of the posts...I couldn't resist using this one of MY siblings. We are rarely ALL FOUR together anymore. But when we are, it's a blast. And I must document...even it if is with blurry phone photos. This pic is from when Kate was home for what was suppossed to be Elliott's baby shower. About 2 hours later, Andy got the text that Adrie's water had broke and Elliott was coming 6 weeks early!


"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

1 comment:

JuliaVP said...

I'd never read your explanation behind the "My So Called Life Sunday" posts, but I've enjoyed them. Now I think they will be even cooler! What a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...