Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let's Chip Away




Today I...

Took a shower.
Brushed my teeth.
Filled the coffee pot.
Filled the Christmas tree stand.
Ran the dishwasher.
Ran the washing machine.
Used the toilet.
Washed my hands.
Did some more dishes.
And lots more laundry.
Rinsed salad greens.
Ran baths.
Topped off my iron.
Fed my kids glasses of fresh, clean water.

Water, water, water...

Is it fair that today I whine & worry over trees & toys,
when today 4500 moms just like me are worrying whether their
children will live or die?

Over contaminated water?

When I think about how healthy and safe my family is, I have no worries.
I need nothing.
I am so blessed.

But those other moms need us.
Together, we can relieve some worry.
Together we can chip away at that 10 Billion dollar number.

Crazy holiday spending...
ON WATER!
Wouldn't that be awesome?!

Let's Do It!
CLICK HERE to visit all the blogs hosting giveaways to help fund a well through Project 320.
Then DONATE HERE.
One Week. One Well. Lives Changed!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...