Monday, March 14, 2011

Coach's Wife In Technicolor

What does your front yard look like when you are the Surf Coach's wife?
Well....many days it looks like this.
Wet, salty rash guards air drying on your white picket fence.
At least it's very colorful!



Although surf competitions keep Daddy busy many weekends right now, we love that we get to tag along, play in the sand, practice our moves, and cheer on the team! 









ADORABLE Cookies & Milk Birthday Party is linked up over on HauteBlueB. You really must go check it out. And would you share with me what your favorite cake recipe is! I'm looking for something fun and yummy to bake for my own birthday...(keep in mind, me and chocolate are not friends. I know. GASP!) Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Mariah said...

beautiful photos!
and really... you should not be baking your own birthday cake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...