Wednesday, March 09, 2011

LumberJack & Jill Couples Shower

One of my bestest, oldest friends is getting married this September. Even better? She's marrying one of my husband's bestest, oldest friends! They were both in our bridal party 12 years ago. The groom just returned from this THIRD TOUR of duty in Iraq this week and everyone is excited to get the wedding festivities started.


Matt and I, along with several friends, are throwing them a couples shower next month. Both Bride and Groom love the outdoors, so we've decided to do a "LumberJack & Jill" party. This is the inspiration board I made to get the party planning rolling. 


I'm thinking...
Wood, moss, daisies and sunflowers.
Plaid, boots, hats, beards, and mustaches.
Candles, mason jars, burlap and gingham.
Lemonade, beer, and apple cider punch.
Mini sliders, corn on the cob, and baked beans.
S'more cupcakes, mini fruit pies, and a hot chocolate bar.

I'm so excited to have this party come together and celebrate the happy couple!

1 comment:

Love said...

how fun! they were both in your wedding?! so cute, too! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...