Monday, March 07, 2011

M&M's Art - J'Adore!

Over President's Break, Megan and Molly went to a class at local artist, Timree's studio. I fully expected them to love the class and have a great time. I never expected for them to come home with such CUTE, artistically fab things! It was like these canvases were made for my kitchen, which is chocolate brown and white with turquoise and pink accents!


My favorite part is how they signed their names at the bottom. 


They also painted these pillows.
Je les adore!
I think this part of the house needs to take on a French feel now.



Timree is starting a weekly class for little artists. I can't wait to sign the girls up! Who wouldn't LOVE painting in this atmosphere?!

Happy weekend news? My parents bought me a ticket to Creative Estates for my birthday! I am so excited to see and meet and learn and grow and play and talk and eat with all these creative women! And HauteBlueB was in action at Miss G's First Birthday party on Saturday. Jump on over to the blog to see our first Client Feature Post!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

ragamuffinbeauties said...

I love M&M's art! I am super impressed with how great these turned out...totally get their talent form their Momma! And I cannot wait to squeeze you in ONE MONTH! Eeekkk! PS I have that couch! <3

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

They did an awesome job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...