Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello, I Love You : Blue

Considering Blue Ivy Carter was born last week...I think Heather is controlling the Twitter trends AND the celebrity baby naming trends with her "Hello, I Love You" prompt this week! I told you that girl is genius.

This is me, Blue.
baking something
crafting anything
reading emo books

I usually feel most blue on rainy days...
two sure fire ways to snap out of it?
and kissing.



 I think if emo were to have a color, it would be blue, right?

Linking up with The She Genius. 
(Hello, her Instagram idea is fab.)

1 comment:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Haha! I totally forgot about baby Blue Ivy (although when reports were initially saying Ivy Blue I liked that better, but I digress.) LOVE your "blue" I love how you made it so pretty too.

Love you friend, and YOU'RE a genius!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...