Monday, September 03, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


#SeptemberPhoto366 graphic. Are YOU playing along? 


I can't believe September is really here. SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!

Sigh. Summer will officially be over after our 'Back To School Eve' celebration tonight.
It's bittersweet for me. I am such a Summer Girl.
And I love all the extra time we spend together with Matt and the kids home from school in the Summer.

But I love routine too.
Getting back into it, usually kicks my butt for a few weeks...but come mid September, I know I will love the normalcy that Fall brings just as much as I love breaking out of it in late June. 

In an attempt to make the transition a little easier, I'm back to menu planning!

Here's what will be on our table this week:


Monday - Build your own burgers, baked zucchini fries, rainbow fruit kebabs, and rainbow cake in a jar. It's a RAINBOW kinda celebration for this year's 'Back To School Eve'
TuesdayChicken and artichokes with angel hair
Wednesday - Grilled steak and pickled onions with roasted herbed spaghetti squash
Thursday - Broccoli cheese soup and crock pot artisan bread
Friday - Home Game. Which means we'll tailgate and eat burgers from a truck. I'm making my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cheesecake for the coaches this week. YUM! Planning to snap a pic of the finished product to update my recipe this time around.

Hope you have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...