Monday, February 10, 2014

COLOR! and a menu plan


You can tell it's surf competition season when every morning, our fence is colorfully decorated with salt water drenched rash guards drying in the sun.

Busy week ahead. I'm already a little cross eyed thinking about it. Hopefully this is one of those weeks where I perform better under pressure. I recently stumbled upon www.blueapron.com and www.plated.com - and while I don't really need these types of services to deliver me groceries (I like shopping for and picking out our food) I am LOVING them for recipe inspiration! Here's what will be on our table this week.

MONDAY
Turkey kielbasa with steamed rice, red peppers, broccoli + zucchini
TUESDAY
Flat iron steaks with artichoke potato hash, roasted asparagus + shallots
WEDNESDAY
Tortellini soup and grilled cheese
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
Molly's Neon/Glow In the Dark Party!!! Baked Ziti, Chicken Alfredo and caesar salad for the party crowd. And I will be attempting a version of this cake...it wont be this high, but hopefully it will be this colorful


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...