Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Miss Molly B - Our Silly Monkey!

For those of you who know our family, you know that we call Molly our comedian. She is always stirring things up, making silly faces, and keeping us all in stitches. You may also know, that she loves to be naked. Before 9AM, I have usually put her clothes on her 3 or 4 times! I don't know if it stems from her new interest in potty training, or if she's just a little nudist...but she is happiest with her clothes off. The other day I sent her to her room to get her socks and shoes. Mind you - she was fully clothed. She came back to the living room BUTT NAKED, but she did have on blue socks and her hot pink crocs. I looked at her and sighed and she goes "HA HA, HA HA" in a little antagonizing voice! Other than being naked, I would venture to say that Molly's two other passions at the moment are swinging on our swing set - by herself, aka on her tummy - and brushing her teeth with her new electric Elmo toothbrush Santa put in her stocking. This video is one that Matt captured the other day. Apparently she was able to squeeze all her favorite activities into one fun filled event! If you listen closely at the beginning, you can hear Matt say "Molly, you're crazy!" The first time I saw it, I laughed so hard, I cried. This is our Molly - comedian, nudist, belly swinging and tooth brushing. We are so proud!!
(Click on the arrow in the middle of the picture to play video)

1 comment:

Libby said...

Wow, I am totally impressed with your newfound blogging skills. I have been meaning to post video forever and have never gotten around to it. You have inspired me to try...
That video cracked me up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...