Okay - so I haven't blogged in almost a month and some friends and family are starting to question "What's up?!"
Well, Here's my list:
1. I'm pregnant and exhausted! I mean so tired, the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning is "When do I get to sleep again?"
2. Our dryer has been broken - and we were waiting to see if Matt could fix it on his own - so I have spent two different mornings at the laundromat. So not my favorite place to "hang." Not for Matt's lack of Matt trying - but I had a guy come out on Tuesday to get the job done. I've been catching up ever since. Who knew a family of four could make enough laundry to clothe an army??!!
3. I'm pregnant and exhausted! There are several nights a week I fall asleep on the couch not 5 minutes after we get the girls to bed. There must be 20 shows TiVo'd that I need to catch up on.
4. In what free time I do have (that isn't dedicated to sleep) I have been sewing baby gifts. Seems there is a baby boom amongst our friends.
Lesson #43 in running a Daycare: DO NOT try to sew when children are running about! All 4 kids were seated at the table eating snacks, so I thought I could get something done without too much trouble....I was threading the needle when Molly dropped a Goldfish and crawled under the table to get it...right onto the foot pedal...The needle sewed right thru the pad of my left index finger!! You might have heard my scream where you live. Poor Molly didn't know what happened. She was like, "I'm just getting my Goldfish!" There was a lot of blood and I had to pull pink thread from my finger, but in all there was little damage.
5. I'm pregnant and exhausted! I forget just about everything that is important, and honestly can't think of a thing to blog about that seems more interesting than a quick nap on the couch!
I am almost 12 weeks, so hopefully I get some energy back here in the next few weeks! And then my blogger skills will return to the fun, witty, regular entries they once were.