Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Slacker

Yes - it's been a week since I've blogged! Gasp....I've been engrossed in a new book (great pick, Aleece!) as well as increasingly more tired as this pregnancy comes along. For the past two days, I've taken 2 hour naps when the girls go down. Thank God they still nap!! Today was the first day I've felt big and uncomfortable. At 5 o'clock, as I looked around the house and all the "things" on the floor - I gave up. Bending over one more time today was just not going to happen. Tomorrow is another day. Another day in a long string of days that will make up the 3 months I still have to go until this little one pops out! Oh - please bless me with a quick and mild summer!

Today was also Megan's last day of her first year of preschool. She has loved school so much - so it was a little sad to see it end. But fun to see how she has grown over the past year. They had a pizza and ice cream sundae party. I will get pictures up tomorrow.

I also want to give a shout out to my sister, Katherine who graduated with her Masters in Social Administration from the University of Chicago this past weekend. I am so proud of you and your drive, dedication, conviction and hard work! Enjoy this time in your life...living in the city, your new apartment, your cute man, your great job...you deserve it! I love you.

As well - to my dearest friend Joanna, who was just accepted to a doctorate program at USC - congratulations STUD! You are absolutely fabulous! If anyone can tackle it, I know you can. Fight on :)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Wow. That was a reeeally nice acknowledgment, from a very good friend. Thanks, E.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...