Thursday, August 28, 2008

Me too, Hank!

"Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language."
- Henry James

I couldn't agree more! What is better than a Summer afternoon at the beach? We are trying to squeeze in as much fun in sun as possible before Daddy goes back to work next week!
Come on....Do babies get any cuter than this?

Wyatt trying to show his big sisters who's really in charge!
Okay...maybe he had a little help from Daddy. Is Wyatt's smile just TOO MUCH, or what?!
Yeah...her smile is pretty cute too!
"Quick Mom! Snap the shot before my brother yanks a fistful of hair out of my head!"

To see a picture that took my breath away today, click here. Can't wait to get these up on my wall!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun day at the beach! Oh my gosh, when I clicked on the link to Molly's pic, I got chills-what a beautiful little girl. You know, your 3 kiddos need to be modeling. They are just precious!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...