Monday, September 08, 2008

The Blogger Family

After Blogger’s Plane Crash, Virtual Becomes Personal

Have you read this article yet? If you are a Blogger, please take the time to read it . I know you all understand and appreciate the community and friendships that blogging has brought to your life. Some of my greatest daily inspiration comes from women like NieNie, women whom I have never "met," but I feel like they are family just the same. My heart goes out to this wife and mother. I pray for continued healing for her and her husband. As well as strength, faith, patience and perseverance for their families in this trying time. But mostly I pray for their four children. May God hold them in the palm of his hand and carry them through to the other side of this tragedy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...