Friday, October 10, 2008

Evolutionary Proof

All week, my ever more mobile Wyatt, has been giving me good reason to believe he is part Monkey.

On Monday, as I was washing breakfast dishes in the kitchen, the girls hollered from the living room, "Mom! Come look at Wyatt!" Here is where I found him:

So I brought him into the kitchen with me. As I was putting away some food and left the fridge open, he quickly did this:

On Tuesday, while I was starting dinner, the kids were playing out back. Again the girls hollered, "Mom! Hurry - you won't believe it! Come look at Wyatt!"

Yesterday, he was standing on the deck and playing with the sand and water table. In the amount of time it took me to walk across the yard and fill up his bucket with water, he did this:He can also climb on and off our couch by himself now too. Oh how things are a changin' around here - he is so fast! And so interested in getting into everything. Good at keeping me on my toes. I love you my little monkey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so big, I can't believe it!

Bren's Blog said...

Reminds me of my little monkey LOL! The picture of him up on the slide is terrifying though! OMG! Priceless pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...