Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gettin' Pretty & Giddy

We just dropped the kids off at my parents house. They are staying overnight! It's the first time I have left Wyatt overnight, but he didn't seem fazed at all. Even waved bye-bye and pushed me out the door as he was shutting it! Katherine bought the girls hats and streamers, horns and shakers and they are ready to party! (I told her my trick of turning all the clocks forward to East Coast time and letting the girls watch the ball drop in NY at 9PM...we tell them they stayed up till midnight. They are super impressed with themselves and go right to bed! Works like a charm...for a few more years at least. And added bonus to living on the West Coast!)

Matt and I are getting dressed up and going to a dinner party with friends! I'm not sure who's more excited for tonight's festivities...us or the kids. How cute are my shoes? (thanks Kate!)
Cheers!

3 comments:

Aubs said...

You look GORGEOUS!!! Hope you guys had a wonderful time and that Wyatt did ok overnight!!

Love said...

your shoes are VERY cute!

and you are bee.you.tee.full!!!

happy 2009, erin!

bleaversusan said...

Wow! I don't very often comment on the blog, even tho I always read it. You look spectacular and I know you had an amazing time with friends. We too, had a wonderful time with the Burns' kids banging pots and pans and blowing horns and ringing the big bell at our front door. They were little angels and went right to sleep at 10:30 XOXOX, Grammie Susan and Papa Don

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...