Monday, March 16, 2009

Molly Leibovitz

For years (and she's only FOUR) we've been saying we've got a photographer on our hands. Molly LOVES to take pictures. She "steals" my camera any chance she gets. And she takes rather photojournalistic pictures...self portraits and pictures of things and their surroundings. Her Uncle and Aunt even bought her her own digital camera! I have a whole folder in iPhoto designated just for "Molly's Photography." I love them all. Here are a few for your enjoyment.

Tonya, aren't you proud?! (I am.)

Get yourself over to Haute Plates if you are wondering "What's for dinner?!" I'm a recent Menu Plan Monday convert and I'm LOVING it! I can't wait to make dinners this week...Hope you get inspired too!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Those are very good! Keep posting them every once in ahwhile.

And thank you for the soup. We loved it. (I really like the noodles, actually!)

Emily said...

That self portrait of Molly looks like the one at the top of my blog!

Must be a family thing.

Love to you and your lovely lady Molly. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...