Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pizza Sunset

Have I mentioned before that I love my life?


Sunday night Matt and I took the kids to the beach to enjoy a Pizza Sunset. It had been a beautiful day and we thought it was the perfect way to wrap up our weekend.

Wyatt's chipmunk-cheeked "Cheese" face cracks me up!

Our little photog prodigy snapped this pic.

I got lucky and was able to snap some good shots while we waited for the sun to do it's thing. I love getting ones like this! These three make me happier than even Pizza Sunsets.

Can you tell Molly has a starburst in her mouth?
There's her big smile!
(Starburst still in cheek)

I was trying to get Wy to look at the camera and said "Hey?! Look at Mommy's nose!" He did this and then giggled. Little Joker.

I should've been smart and saved this one for Father's Day...but when I was editing it, I couldn't keep myself from showing it to Matt.

The part of the ocean front we like to go to has a park right there in the sand.


May 15th. 7PM. 65 degrees.
14th Street. Newport Beach. California.
Pizza, Love, Giggles, Swings,
and a Sunset.

Told you...Love my Life!!

4 comments:

LauraC said...

I have to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE munchie's hair now!! It makes him look like such a little boy and I LOVE IT!

Tonya said...

you do have a pretty beautiful life!

xoxo

Tonya

Aubs said...

How beautiful!!! We are blessed to have gorgeous beaches here but not just down the street and i'm pretty sure it is like 150% humidity..uugghh!! =) Love the pics of the kiddos...so sweet!! And Wyatt's "cheese" face cracks me up...we still can't get brayden to just smile in a picture most of the time...he always does his silly "chesse" face! ha! Looks like it was indeed a perfect ending to your weekend!!

Unknown said...

Just saw your reply over at the Blog Frog forum for family traditions and HAD to comment. This is such a charming tradition. I love that you're teaching your kids not to take such beauty for granted.

And the photos are just so gorgeous! Adopt me? Lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...