Thursday, July 15, 2010

Desperate times call for desperate measures

Such as....blogging from my dinosaur phone. (the one that shuts itself off all the time and the down arrow key is continually stuck...so if I want to scroll, I just have to go to the right FOREVER! oh yes..and the "f" key only works about 33 percent of the time.)
Like I said...we are hard on technology around here.
But I thought i'd try blogging from it anyhow and see how it turns out. Here are some phone pics o our 4th. The wreath I made for our front door (tutorial found at Tater Tots & Jello blog). The kids ready for the parade. Molly's Patriotic chalk art. And the cute flip flops I bought from Fancy Kimmie for the girls! (i'll try to add links to everything tonight.)






1 comment:

Heather G. said...

love your wreath!! happy (late) 4th! Hope you and your cuties are having an awesome summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...