Sunday, April 10, 2011

10 on 10

10 on 10 is when you take photo snapshots of your day, each hour for ten hours, on the tenth day of the month. Here is my today in pictures!




9AM - bags were packed as I wrapped up an awesome weekend at Creative Estates. It was an amazing experience that I will blog more about this week!




10AM - Hit up Del Taco for breakfast. Diet Coke the size of Texas was necessary as I'd stayed up til almost 2AM chatting with some fab new friends!




11AM - Heather and I went our separate ways. She to the airport and I to my roadtrip. We are both trip/directionally challenged, but together we made and awesome team! I so enjoyed sharing my weekend with her. Having an "old" blog friend there made it easier to branch out and make new ones!




12 Noon - Stopped to find my current craving. This weekend made it official. I drink coffee. Even downloaded the Starbucks locator app and bought a rockin' cute coffee cuff from Oh Sweet Joy! Kim is a dear with outrageous STYLE! (I want some just like hers when I grow up.) She is creative and beautiful and has a heart for Jesus. She was a JOY to meet this weekend!




1PM - Stopped to pee. I mean, are you surprised after my bathtub sized DC and Venti Caramel Macchiato? Note to roadtrippers going between CA and AZ: there's not much of anything for about 200 miles on the I-10. Even toilets. Pee when you can!!




2PM - Crossed stateline. Within 1 mile, there were palm trees everywhere. There's no place like home!




3PM - Road trip book of choice was very entertaining. But CAUTION! Vampire Honeymoons on audio CD cause lead foot disease. I am the proud owner of a speeding ticket.




5PM - Mommy's HOME!! Happy tears and lots of snuggles all around. Oh wow, how I missed these faces!




6PM - I passed out surprises. The girls loved their headbands made by Katie of Vintage Rose Wraps! (she is a doll by the way. So enjoyed meeting her this weekend. Each and every one of her creations is so yummy beautiful! Go check em' out!)




7PM - I discovered that my Homecoming included menus planned and groceries shopped for the week ahead. Mateo rocks my socks!!

What a day. We ended it with takeout and iCarly. This next week Daddy and kids are home on Spring Break! Perfect timing to catch up from my time away.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

fun!!! I can't WAIT to hear more about your weekend!!! and, sorry about the speeding ticket...bummer!

Nicole M said...

Awesome road trip!! Loved hanging for the whole weekend. can't wait to meet up again and swap stories!

Krulls in Haiti said...

It was so great meeting you in person this weekend after blog stalking ;) you for so long! Ha! I'm glad you made it home safe to your sweet family!

TDM Wendy said...

I can't believe Mateo did that - so awesome!

LittleGreenThread said...

I especially love the picture of you and your kids! It was so nice to meet you this past weekend and get to hang out and chat some. Hope to meet up again in the future!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...