Friday, June 24, 2011

Last Day of School (and my lame laptop)

My computer is out of commission. I dont know what I do to them...but Somehow this always happens this time of year. Wondering if it's God's way of telling me to enjoy Summer?? Today is the kids' last day of school! So all things considered...I'm gonna be unplugged for awhile. Or quick blogging from my phone! Honestly, that's kinda exciting for me...looking forward to it. Here's some quick picks of what we've been up to this week.

Peonies at Ina Garten themed Supper Club.


The Tie Wreath I made for Father's Day


Megan's portrait of her Daddy on Father's Day


Passion Fruit margarita celebrating the official Furst Day of Summer!


I started a new devotional called 31 Days to Clean - Having a Martha House the Mary Way. I love it!


Lots of Water Balloon silliness! I have blisters from tying buckets full the last few days!





Today after the girls ate done with school, we are having a pool party, then a pizza party, then a movie and a slumber party!! I think I went a little crazy with the "let's celebrate summer" idea!!

Matt and i are going to a costume birthday party tomorrow. As Brangelina. I at least have to blog that, right??!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Sorry about your laptop, but maybe it is His way of forcing you to enjoy Summer? Love Megan's picture - it's really good!! Can I borrow that devotional when you're done? XO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...