Monday, March 03, 2014

OSCARS! and a menu plan

Did you watch the Oscars? It's was great, no?
I Flove Ellen. She was a perfect host, IMO.
When she came out as Glinda? End of. 

There's so much I could comment on...like Pharrel's shorts.

Or Brad Pitt passing out paper plates.

Or THE Selfie.

Or how horrendously John botched Idina's name
(you can Travoltify your name too! CLICK HERE)

Or when I started shipping JGL and Emma Watson as the new celebrity couple. 

But, I'll just say this:
It's now my New Year's resolution to learn how to spell this guy's name.

And I wish my hair was as pretty as Jared Leto's. 

Here's what will be on our table this week:
Monday - Spaghetti Bolognese + garlic bread
Tuesday - Grilled steaks and baked potatoes
Thursday - BINGO! Night at school (Pizza)

Hope your week is off to a great start!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...