Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Ginger Miso Salad Dressing



We received a huge bunch of curly kale and about a pound of brussels sprouts in our CSA box last week, so I used those to make an Asian inspired salad with this dressing and it was really good! I was also making my Teriyaki Chicken and cauliflower rice, so I didn't add any meat to the salad, but it would be great with shredded chicken or turkey. In the salad bowl I threw: shaved brussels sprouts, chopped kale, shredded carrots, chopped green onions, cilantro and mint, and one diced Serrano pepper. Right before I dressed + tossed the salad, I topped it with ginger wonton strips and sesame seeds. Looking back, I wish I would have also added red bell pepper and some purple cabbage...but this salad was a hit with the whole family so there will be a next time! 

GINGER MISO DRESSING

1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger 
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 table spoon seasoned rice vinegar
1 tablespoon Tamari (I use to be GF, but you could sub low sodium soy sauce)
1 1/2 tablespoon miso paste (I used THIS ONE
2 tablespoons honey

Combine everything in a bowl and whisk until smooth. ENJOY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...