Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Time Flies!!


The Burns family went to Disneyland on Monday and as we were getting on the tram in the morning, I heard someone calling "Erin!" I turned around to see Dennis Twombley - the husband of Becci, who was my roommate at Pepperdine. He was taking their two daughters, Piper(almost 6) and Tobi (3) for a fun day at the Happiest Place on Earth too! Unfortunately Becci had to work that day, so I didn't get a chance to catch up with her, but it was fun to see the girls and realize that it has been 10 years since Becci and I lived together and made some crazy memories. Now we are mature, responsible mommies :) (she has a little boy, Tucker (1) too!) who have little ones making memories together. So Fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...