Friday, October 06, 2006

Hitting My Stride

It's been a few weeks since I've posted to the blog - seems some days just roll over the top of me. As the girls get bigger, life gets busier! School and playdates, birthday parties and storytimes, Church and family dinners...fitting in all the things I want to do with them as a Mother - reading and baking, gardening and crafting, dancing and praying. There never seems to be enough time in the day.

I sat down last week and typed up a schedule in hopes of getting a little more organized and it has really helped. I can't say we follow it religiously, but it keeps us on track. I find I am more at ease when I know there is a time for everything. It has led me to have a new found confidence as a wife and a mother. I can run this family...and we are happy and healthy and growing and learning together.

Most nights, the house is clean and there's even dinner on the table! The girls are in bed around 7:30 and Matt and I have our time together. We've started teaching Sunday School and even found time to go out on a date this week! Silly how such mundane things can bring me such joy, but I guess that is my reality as my family is my career right now... Burns' Family CEO and loving it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...