Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Molly Inquisition

Molly's new words are too many to count these days. She is talking so much and I love it. She can pretty much say whatever it is she wants, but sometimes I am the only one who understands. :) This week she has mastered the word "Why?" and even uses it correctly. I love how she tilts her head to the side when she says it and how it comes out of her mouth in a little sing song-y way. My favorite words lately are BIG ones like: Love You, Tip Toe, Trash Truck, French Fry, Flip Flop, Football and Night Light. She calls Megan "MeMe, " me "MaMa" and herself "MiMi" so it can get a little crazy trying to figure out who she's talking to or about. She enjoys naming all of her body parts - eyes, nose, ears, mouth, hair, hands, toes, yegs (legs) and of course, pee pee. She has also learned about bodily functions and already knows that "poop," "toot" and "burp" get a laugh out of her sister. When I was pregnant with Molly, I can remember worrying about how I was going to love another little girl. Now I can't imagine what a day would be like without the smile she puts in my heart.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...