Sunday, May 27, 2007

So Yummy!

I don't know what I think looks more delicious....my girls or my flowers?? Megan and Molly have enjoyed watching the sunflowers and sweet peas grow that we planted from seeds in late March. The sunflowers are almost as tall as our fence now, and are starting to sprout flower buds. I love showing the girls how the head of the bud turns to always face the sun. Megan thinks it is fascinating. Our sweet peas have really taken off in the past couple of weeks too! My grandma says they'll produce more flowers if I cut them regularly, but since they grow right outside our living room window, I can't bring myself to change how full and colorful they look. I wish I could share their sweet fragrance with you on this blog. I could sniff it till I'm sick!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...