Friday, December 12, 2008

And So It Begins


So two days this past week I have had to sign "Accident Reports" when I picked Megan up from school. One for a skinned knee. One for a cut up, bruised ankle. On the way home yesterday, I decided to get to the bottom of it.

ME: "Megan, how do you keep getting hurt at school?"
MEGAN: "When I am riding bikes, Mom. I just tip over I'm going so fast!"
ME: "Well maybe you should slow down. Especially when you are turning corners."
MEGAN: "I can't slow down, Mom. I have like 50 boys chasing me!"

Fabulous. Can't wait till Daddy hears this!

Today is the girls' Christmas Program. Megan has been faithfully practicing her lines. (She is the announcer at the beginning of the play, as well as an Angel) and Molly has been faithfully practicing her song ("Come On Ring those Bells!") I am over the moon excited to go watch! Hopefully I'll have pictures and video to post later today. 

3 comments:

Love said...

oh, Lord...we're in so much trouble. i can't even bear to think about it! =)

Aubs said...

Haha! I love it...and i have the boys that are chasing the girls!! ;) John and I love to hear Colby's stories about what girl likes him and which one is mad at him...so fun!

LauraC said...

SCARY! But awesome that you could document it here. Love the new header... the pic is AMAZING!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...