Thursday, September 24, 2009

When I Grow Up

I want to be Miley Cyrus!


The girls and I had a blast at her concert last night.


Seriously SO.MUCH.FUN.
I'm still smiling. And singing. And dancing.



Party In The USA!



Yes. I sang every word.
To every song. Shameless.

All I can say is, Miley's costumes were ridic and it was obvious she was having a blast.
Almost as much fun as us!



OK - maybe I don't want to be Miley. I DO love my life!



(But those legs would be fun!)


(And the tutus!)
This was my favorite outfit she wore....
maybe it should be my Halloween costume!



Flying thru the air every once in awhile wouldn't be so bad either....


Oh well...guess I'll just have to settle for Karaoke and a tshirt!






1 comment:

LauraC said...

I've been waiting for the play by play! You crack me up. I wonder what teeny bopper concerts N&A will drag me to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...