Friday, May 28, 2010

Think they sell 'em at PetCo?


Wyatt: "Mom, I want a TonTon. Can you buy me one?"
Me: "A what?"
Wyatt: "Like Luke Strikes Back, Mom! A TonTon!"


Sure baby, one giant goat/kangaroo, spiral horned, Hoth creature coming up. Mama's just got to figure out from where...and what they eat. Hopefully a light saber from Target will suffice for now. 

Let's all pray The Force is with me this long weekend. By Tuesday the plan is to have Wyatt using the potty! So far he's sitting on it...but that's all. If only they made Chewbaca Pull-Ups. The kid thinks the Wookiee is the second coming of Christ, I swear. Cheers, jumps, and hollers every time he comes on screen.




2 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Jackson wanted a Wookie and Ewok for the longest time! Come to think of it.....I want them too ;)

Unknown said...

"A" wouldn't go to my favorite fabric shop because they had a wookie in the toy box!! Chewy terrified her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...