Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let's Multiply


I recently came across this quote in a Where Women Create magazine that was passed on to me by a friend.
It really resonated with me!

So, a couple weeks ago, when I recieved a surprising (and exciting) email...
I knew what I had to do.
Becky Higgins had (in a labyrinth sort of way) found my blog and my Sassafrass Mary Janes.
And she'd been taken.
She wanted to know if she could blog about "my flowery cuteness"...how to make, where to buy!!

Yes.
That's right.
THE Becky Higgins!!
Excuse me while I pinch myself and squeal in delight.

I love Becky because she and I are kindred spirits of sorts.
We blog, we craft, we photograph.
(although she way better, and more famously, than I!)
But we also share a vision.
Something that drives all our efforts listed above.
We find great joy in helping & inspiring others to discover rich blessings in simple things.
Beauty in the everyday.

So when Becky asked if she could share my shoes and how to make them,
my answer was a resounding YES!
I'd already been working on a tutorial for awhile...
but my ADD and zillion commitments was keeping me from finishing.
Becky's invite was the perfect kick in the pants!
If I can share how I make beauty and it helps/inspires someone else to do the same
...then that really makes my day!

Be sure and visit Becky's Blog to read her post about being inspired by my Sassafrass Mary Janes.
AND to enter the giveaway to win a pair of HauteBlueB Sassafrass all your own...
As well as my pdf Rosette Tutorial!
Winner will be announced on her blog this Friday.

If you want to make your own rosettes to embelish just about any sweet thing you can think of...
Go HERE.

Then go forth and roll and twist and twirl to your heart's content!
PS - Here's some NEW Sassafrass added to HauteBlueB just today!



Finally, I leave you with another one of my favorite quotes.
Cause we all know this Shamrock tattoo'd Erin loves her some Irish Authors!


Happy Day, friends. A very happy day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...