Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I Whipped Up Wednesday

A sorority sister of mine recently referred a customer to me. Kathleen was looking for some cute embellished tanks for her daughters to wear in their upcoming family photo shoot. She told me the girls would be in tutus and high tops - and just wanted something girly and FUN to go along! "What I Whipped Up" is what I'm featuring this Wednesday. I call it the LuLu Tank. Named after one of the cutest, sassiest, fashion forward girly-girls I know!



It's a white, cotton, fine ribbed tank embellished with a sheer black double ruffle and bright jewel toned fabric rosettes on one shoulder. I think it turned out FAB! 


It's currently for sale at Haute Blue B! CLICK HERE to purchase.






Thanks Kimmie, for hosting WIWW. I'm really having fun with it! =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...