Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Home again, home again!
Jiggity jig.

In my rush to get out the door Thursday morning, I forgot my camera on the kitchen counter. Maddening to say the least. Of all places to remember your camera for, a blog conference probably tops the list. (at least for bloggers!) So iPhone pics had to suffice. Thank goodness for my new phone.

My weekend in Arizona at the Creative Estates conference was so refreshing and inspiring. I returned home full of energy, ideas, goals, and vision for all areas of my life. I truly feel BLESSED to have attended. I met some fabulous women, who fast became friends. And got to spend time with others, who although we were face to face for the very first time, I've called friends for quite awhile!





(Denise, Heather and I)

Denise, of Polkadotmoon, and I had barely had a chance to lock eyes before we both squealed with delight and grabbed each other tight. Finally meeting up with her was the highlight of my weekend!

I returned home to 3 Munchkins (and 1 Mateo) whose hugs and kisses were enough to bring me to tears. There is truth to the statement "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." I didn't know it was possible to be more fond of my family, but I really couldn't get enough snuggles when I got home.

I also returned to a Menu Plan!! Made by my wonderful husband. He even did all the grocery shopping and has offered to COOK ALL THE MEALS as well! He's off work due to Spring Break, so am I to turn him down? This week we will eat:






Monday: (Frozen) Lasagna and green salad
Tuesday: Hot dogs and (frozen) french fries
Wednesday: Hamburger, carrots and potatoes (Mateo's Grandma's recipe made in the crock pot)
Thursday: Tuna Casserole
Friday: Spaghetti and green salad

Have I told you how much I love my husband? While these dinners are not what I would have planned, they are perfect in every way. Maybe even more perfect than what I would have picked. The kids love each one, they are fast and easy to make, and they are already shopped for. I am so excited to have the extra time this allows me to spend with my family, implement some of the things I learned this past weekend, and get back into my running routine (cause I've been slacking for the past month!) Thank you, my love!

It's also allowed me the time to blog my Salted Caramel Mason Jar Cheesecake recipe. Now you can thank Mateo, too!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...