Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dim the lights, Here we go!

I can't even begin to tell you how much glitter is all over this house right now. The floors, the kitchen table, in the grass outside our front door. Last night I was also baking blueberry muffins for Matt to take to school this morning, and when I dumped them out onto the cooling rack, I had to giggle. Because some of them were sparkling. When Matt kissed me goodbye this morning, he did so with a funny smirk and said, "You have glitter all over your face."

Thankfully, I am a girl who loves her glitter. And I am girl who loves to make her kids smile. So it's all good. M & M are beyond excited for the American Idol Finale tonight. Beyond. They were up at 6am chanting "This is THE DAY!!"....and pestered me enough in the next hour, that I agreed to pick them up early from school so we can "do" their hair and have time to paint their nails with glow in the dark nail polish!

They have been speculating as to who will show up to sing with the idols tonight. Molly said, "Mom, if Justin Bieber is there tonight I will seriously freak out...I just cannot!" (that girl is starting to talk like me) It was rumored that Miley would be making an appearance to sing with Holly...which prompted Megan to say, "Mom...if that's true, I will be so sad for you since you can't come! But I will remember every single thing and come home and tell you all about her, okay?" That's my MJ. Always looking out for me.

Be looking for these cute faces and ALL THIS GLITTER on TV tonight!!
Dim the Lights, Here we Go.
This is....American Idol!








1 comment:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

SOOOOO excited you & your girls get to go!!!! AHHHHHH!!! I will be looking for you guys on TV!!!! Go Phillip!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...