Saturday, September 28, 2013

Inspiration Saturday

Last night it smelled like Football. If that makes any sense at all.
But during the days, it still feels like Summer.
I can't wait for Fall to stick around.
Then decorating with bats and ghosts wont feel so weird!
I made my first costume purchase of the season.
Halloween is so fun.


I had to edit this a bit to keep me happy. I get what the original is trying to do...but I'm never much a fan of labels or their stereotypes. Especially when it comes to bringing up Girls!
Today we are sleeping in and breaking down films and building Ninjago Legos and turing the last page in THIS BOOK and frying bacon and walking the dog and riding razors and spending the night at Grandma's and GOING ON A DATE!!
I flove Saturdays.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...